L’académie. Since its St. Denis flagship location launched in 1984, L’académie established a unique reputation crafted from its affordable dining experience.
A BYOW known for its Italian and French dishes, ambiance, and friendly service.
To gain renewed exposure and momentum in a BYOW Resto category that became saturated.
- Create an integrated marketing strategy
- Refresh brand identity
- Promote restaurant chain in a more relevant, impactful way to a younger demographic audience
Develop a 12-month, fully-integrated marketing campaign to promote the L’academie Restaurants’ new Brand identity.
- New visual brand identity
- Photo shoots
- Website relaunch
- Social & digital media campaigns
- Partnership development
- Event participation
- New menu & Pricing strategy
- Radio (Fully integrated 26-week radio campaign, 30 and 15 sec spots. Broadcast Fall / Spring on Virgin 96, Rouge 107.3, CKOI 96.9, Rythme 105.7)
- Print, Out-of-home media campaigns
- Page views + 336 %Time spent on website + 240 %
- Rebounce rate – 82 %
- + 122% new Facebook friends in the targeted 18-34 year old segment (4 first months)
- Strategic partnerships created: CIRQUE du SOLEIL, EVENKO, SAQ, McGill & Concordia University
Girls night out!
Plan your Marketing Efforts & Get higher ROI
GET A PLAN