CN, Canadian National is a Canadian Class 1 freight railway headquartered in Montreal, Quebec that serves a 20,000 route-mile rail network spanning Canada and mid-America.
A true backbone of the economy, its team of approximately 24,000 railroaders transports more than C$250 billion worth of goods annually for a wide range of business sectors, ranging from resource products to manufactured products to consumer goods.
To embark on a transformational journey of safety and flexibility within its organization.
- Create a powerful refreshed Brand identity through times of change
- Communicate the “Spot-It” brand message with consistency at meetings
- Align and inspire multi-disciplinary teams to support the belief that ‘safe’ can also be ‘flexible’
A refreshed Brand identity with powerful graphic elements that communicate the underlying messages.
- Refresh its brand identity to convey key messages
- Create new graphic elements
- Develop a branded Powerpoint template
Understand your Brand DNA & Experience alignment
WHAT IS MY DNA?