BV Design is an internationally renowned Architectural and Design firm, founded by designer Benjamin Van den Eede who specializes in the conception and renovation of hotels, restaurants, and residences.
To Increase brand awareness of a European company to help it stand out in a non-conventional, innovative way that highlights Montreal culture.
- Increase brand awareness in Montreal
- Promote the designer’s « form meets function » ideology
- Get involved with a local project that celebrates the essence of Montreal
Project Orange, a collective Montreal mouvement that unites a Hotel concept with a local artist haven, while ecologically repurposing 300 of the STM’s orange line Metro carts – just in time for Montreal’s 375th Anniversary!
- Creation, development and launch of “Project Orange Montreal”, a Hotel development proposal for the STM
- Development of a social and digital strategy
- Website relaunch
- Management of a fully integrated PR and seeding campaign
- Facebook reach of 48,224
- 865 people who took action
- Video reach 75,541
- Organic Media coverage post PR campaign 9x : TVA Nouvelles, 96.9 CKOI, Le Journal de Montreal, 101.5, Nightlife.ca, 24-Heures, MTL Group, Salut-Bonjour, Spotted STM – including radio interviews of the Founder
Photo credits: Chris Forsyth
Share your Brand Message & Create new Opportunities
HOW DO I GET THERE?